Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Clearly, this is not habitual...

Alright, it has nearly been another year. And while I still essentially have health issues, they are pretty well under control. I don't feel like I have health issues. And unless society collapses and I am unable to get drugs, I really don't. And if society collapses, I will want the Chrons because I won't want to be hungry, what with the food shortages and the uprisings and all.

I really would like to write more, but this whole having a life thing, as well as being distracted by shiny objects, has gotten in the way.

I also wanted to put up a post because I posted a comment to this blog post:

http://writersdailygrind.blogspot.com/2009/12/instant-classics.html

Yep, I commented. If you know me you can only imagine what I wrote. But actually, I was very polite. I think... And I don't want the person who wrote the post (who is an actual writer) to think I am a slacker.

So I may write again soon. If only to prove that I can post more than once a year.

No comments: