Sunday, April 17, 2005

Ebba-fairy-poo-land.


ebba-fairy-poo-cartoon
Originally uploaded by brunhildecrow.
I desperatly was hoping to cut and paste my own face to this strange little picture, but I lack the skill and the time. But I post it in hopes that you will enjoy happy daydreams of yourself in Ebba-fairy-poo-land. You do not even want to know what I was looking for when I found this. And if you are my friend Jen you really REALLY don't want to know. Suffice to say, I was shown the most horrifying sight of my life this week and I have watched myself give birth AND attended an Air Supply concert so I know whereof I speak. I was trying to exact revenge on the person who showed me the website of horror when I stumbled on Ebba and she just cleansed my soul and made me want to live again.

Other things that are making me as happy as a pig in... well, as happy as a pig are the following blogs. Mr. Nice Guy writes about the impending birth of his child, among other things. So funny that I lose control and howl. I have heard of Mimi Smarty Pants before but never read her until yesterday. Why do I find it funny when people are snarky about obnoxious children? Even yesterday when my own little spawn was practically pole dancing at his soccer game (he was playing defense and was bored, what else would you expect?) and the man sitting next to me said to his wife, "There's nothing more disturbing than a spanky-ass-dancing seven year old." and I thought, "Too true..."

Speaking of the disturbing, I went to see Sin City last night. It was far more disturbing than any movie I have ever seen - but also absolutely amazing. I did not sleep easy last night. Mickey Roarke was amazing. And I can't stand the guy. There was an interesting article about him in Rolling Stone. Apparently he is "repentant".

The final thing I leave you with is a bit of religious fundamentalism I can really get behind.

Blessings to you from Sibling Gatling Gun of Love and Mercy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, in Texas all the teachers have to be highly qualified too. My MLS gets me a bonus point.
Though there appears to be a major loophole somewhere since there are a great many alternative cert. folks in the profession. But then, what else would be expect from something thought up by the Shurb?