Saturday, July 30, 2005

ADD-A-ROOM!!


Standardroom
Originally uploaded by brunhildecrow.

My dear friend Lady Chardonnay in her oh so clever way brought up a subject mysterious to her - the add-a-room. Us hardcore campers all know what this is - a sort of tent that you put on the front of your camper to...wait for it...ADD a ROOM to your camper.

The reason she brings this up is because I sold my mother's trailer to some nice people having told them that there was an a-a-r (some times we cool campers are so blase that we abbreviate) when there is, in fact, not. This would have added nearly a thousand dollars to the price. Whoopsie!

Hopefully the kind (and probably by now really really pissed) buyers will stumble upon this - my favorite science article ever- and it will make them laugh and therefore not try to come and find me with baseball bats to break my kneecaps.

Maybe I will fond a forum like this to post my shame at my pathetic salespersonship.

No comments: