Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Campy-Camperwoman


IM004635
Originally uploaded by brunhildecrow.

Wondering where I was? This is where I lived for the past 3 weeks. It was really fun. My children got filthy and ran amok like savages. I sat in the shade and read dozens of books. It was lovely.

The fine coating of mold that began to grow on us and all our belongings has been scraped off and we are back to normal.

This week is sit on my butt and do nothing week because next week is teach 13 middle schoolers to write, perform and produce a comedy show camp. Doesn't that sound like fun?

Here is a bit of the funniest writing I have read for awhile. It is the blog of Quinn Cummings. You remember her from "The Goodbye Girl" and "Family". She is very, very funny. Enjoy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

But Barb -- that trailer doesn't have an add-a-room... ??



xox Lady C

hillary said...

You always find the best blogs! Quinn Cummings is hilarious.

Is it wrong that I misread and thought you said you were going to sit on your BUST?