Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Broken


gothkid
Originally uploaded by brunhildecrow.

One of my library aides from last year is in jail. A sweet little pothead Goth kid who liked to update his MySpace account and read the I Ching is now in the big house hopefully not making special new friends.

Apparently he is involved in a pretty serious assult/robbery and since he is 18 he is in deep. The group of people he was with nearly killed a man and stole his wallet. The poor guy is in ICU and it is touch and go as to whether he will survive. And Gothkid used the ATM card to withdraw money. Somehow it is really important to me that Gothkid wasn't in on the hurting but rather just did the stealing. I know that is stupid.

And so I wonder at what point was this set in motion? Is there something broken in him now?

Sorry, no funny in this one. Other than the funny South Park kid.

No comments: