Sunday, September 10, 2006

It's corndog season, my boy!


Fall...
Originally uploaded by brunhildecrow.

The rivers are just swollen with their nitrate-y goodness.

Man, it has been a long time since I posted. I had a list as long as my arm of things I wanted to write about and now that I am writing, I can remember none of them. Sure, the basic ideas are still there - but the pithy bon mots I was going to toss our like croutons on the spinach salad of my opinions are gone.

Here are my fun fun fun topics that I was going to make funny (really!):

1 - Global Warming and the inevitable forthcoming ice age

2- Women's Rights and their being chucked out the window in the aforementioned global disaster

3 - What I like to watch on TV

4 - How fat I am becoming

5 - At what point will I be in too much discomfort in my golden years (see above) to want to stay alive

6 - Is Jepoardy getting harder or am I getting dumber?

7 - When did I become the kind of person who gets impatient with children in restaurants and why don't they offer child-free seating?

8 - What are the odds that I will write in this blog again before next spring?

No no! I am going to be devoted and keep this baby going...

Really.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahh, how happy I am that you have once again returned to what I believe is your true purpose in life...keeping me entertained.
Mosie