Sunday, January 23, 2005

Cloudy with a chance of never leaving the house again.


bottles and snow
Originally uploaded by brunhildecrow.
This is my backyard taken from the kitchen window because there is not a chance in the world that I will go outside any time soon. That is not a Barbie Fun Slide (tm) but the actual slide that my normal sized children go down in less horrifying weather.

The spawn are on the PS2, the spouse is pounding coffee and muttering in the kitchen and we are hunkered. I am reading THE LONG WINTER to get a little perspective but since they are still in the fall looking at the muskrat hut I am feeling much hardier than those prairie wussies. Check back with me in a few chapters when they are twisting straw. I'll be weeping and falling in love with Cap Garland all over again.

No comments: