Tuesday, January 25, 2005

My very best friend


mo&co
Originally uploaded by brunhildecrow.
This is a picture of my very best friend and her beautiful children. I have many special friends but she is the most special of all. Do you know why? Because she is brilliant, funny and when she thinks of me she pictures a 24 year old hippie chick.

Usually I wouldn't post pictures of kids on this site (certainly not my own) because - I don't know - maybe I really do take all those "internet safety" lectures that I give students seriously. But my BFF (pictured) and her spawn (who one day - when my friend finally snaps and has to do a little time in the big house for rising up against some act of human stupidity - will be mine!) live very very very far away. And you can't trace her back to me. Even if you follow me around.

And isn't their house pretty? I have never visited - but it looks nice.

No comments: